Custom Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF PURCHASING AND DISCLAIMERS CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any principles or conflicts of law. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
We are an independant custom outdoor cushion manufacturing company and are not affiliated with any other furniture/cushion manufacturers. We make custom cushions for all brands of funiture from your measurements. We may have certain manufacturer’s measurements from a previous client which can be used for new clients as well.
All orders that are made with STRIPED Series Fabrics, there may be a shift in manufacturing which as times may make the seat and back cushions (if applicable) not line up with one another perfectly. This is very common and an industry standard. CUSHION MAY NOT BE RETURNED FOR THIS REASON.
Custom Return Policy
Your product is 100 percent custom-made to order only for you. All measurements and other options you enter on our online order form is 100% your responsibility. Never assume we know the measurements of your furniture. Therefore, ORC does not accept returns. We will work with you to achieve the desired result in your product. ORC does not inventory or warehouse cushions or pillows, and we only market our products online. We have no way of reselling any cushions made to your custom specifications. If you need to cancel your order, we must be notified within 48 hours of receipt of your order. Once fabric has been ordered, customers will be responsible for all fabric charges.
- ORC is not responsible for cushions the customer does not like because the fabric color or texture does not match the color on their computer monitor or other fabrics at their location. We encourage you to order fabric samples before ordering cushions if this is a critical factor in your choice. Fabric samples are reasonably priced and nonrefundable.
- ORC is not responsible for cushions that are made correctly with incorrect information provided by the customer. Customers must be 100% certain that the dimensions provided are accurate.
- ORC will not be responsible for any damages caused by improper care and maintenance by the customer.
- ORC is not responsible for cushions the customer does not like due to the standard placement of fabric ties, seams, zippers, ORC and/or law tags.
- ORC is not responsible for cushions the customer thinks are the wrong size because they are measuring differently than our website instructs – customer must measure as directed by ORC.
- ORC is not responsible for cushions the customer thinks are too thin or too thick even though they are made correctly based on the dimensions provided by the customer.
- Customers are responsible for any costs and delays associated with correcting mistakes made by the customer including all shipping charges (both ways).
- ORC is not responsible for cushions the customer thinks are not comfortable enough or does not like for some other subjective reason.
- ORC is not responsible for templates sent to us for use as custom cushion patterns. These templates become property of ORC and will not be returned to the customer.
- It is up to the customer receiving the package to check for shipping damage prior to opening. Photograph the damaged area and notify ORC within 2 business days. We require photographs (prior to opening) and all packaging materials in order to process the claim on your behalf.
- ORC is more than willing to address any of these issues in a courteous, professional and timely manner to help the customer achieve the desired results. If the error is due to a customer mistake in ordering, the customer acknowledges responsibility and assumes the cost of correcting any mistakes.
- All cushions are allowed 1/2″ tolerance of the dimensions (width, depth, thickness) provided by the customer. This means each dimension may be either plus or minus 1/2″ of the final dimension.
- If customer is disputing any fabric quality issues, ORC must be notified within two(2) days after receipt of cushions. The 2 days start after FedEx drop off/delivery date. cushions in question must be returned for a laboratory fabric analysis per fabric manufacturer request and policies. If we find that the fabric is defective we will re-make all cushions that were defective. NO EXCEPTIONS. CUSHIONS MUST BE RETURNED.