We process 100’s of orders on a monthly bases. We do not have any pre-fabricated cushions sitting on our shelves. All cushions are made to order and we do not rush making your cushions as there could be some mistakes made during the process. During peak seasons, the process may take a bit longer as we will be working on much more orders. If you need your cushions for certain date and it may be outside of the production times, please email us to see if we can expedite your order.
If you are ordering cushions for a certain event that you are having or maybe a certain date you need them by, we cannot guarantee the actual arrival date. Even if the completion date falls into the production parameters, we may need a few extra days for production. Also please take in consideration the actual transit time as well for your order. If you are on the east coast, there's normally a 4-6 business days transit time.
TYPICAL PRODUCTION TIMES ARE AS FOLLOW:
- DEC – JAN: 2 – 3 Business Weeks
- FEB – AUGUST: 3 – 5 Business Weeks
- SEPT – NOV: 2 – 3 Business Weeks
Production times may be longer during peak season (March – August).
Major Holidays will extend above production times.
We ship with FedEx/UPS (No Signature Required). Once FedEx.com or UPS.com tracking indicates that your package(s) has been delivered we are no longer responsible for lost or stolen items.
1. UPS/FedEx – This method applies to items with size and/or weight small enough to be handled by these carriers. You will be able to track your delivery using standard UPS/FedEx tracking numbers using www.UPS.com or www.FedEx.com
2. Freight Delivery – Freight delivery is made for items with size and/or weight too large for small package carriers such as UPS or FedEx. Deliveries will be made during normal business hours and the delivery agent will contact you in advance to schedule a convenient time of delivery. The items will be dropped off on the driveway of the house and it will be your responsibility to move the items into your desired location.
3. Signature Required – Freight deliveries that are larger than UPS/FedEx parcel and require a delivery appointment, will require a signature at the time of delivery. Signatures ensure that your freight has been inspected and allows for any exceptions to be noted on the delivery receipt with the carrier.